Eurasian Journal of Educational Research (EJER)
The International Journal
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Sakir Cinkir
Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Print ISSN : 1302-597X
e-ISSN : 2528-8911
Open Access Policy : The Access to the published in the EJER is free and unlimited.
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.14689/ejer
Web Page : http://ejer.com.tr/
Publication Language : English
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Frequency : Bimonthly / every two months / 6 issues per year (January, March, May, July, September and November)
Office Address : ANI PUSLISHING/ KIZILIRMAK STREET 10/ A/ BAKANLIKLAR/ ANKARA- TURKEY
There is no publication fee for the manuscripts published in EJER. As the publication language of the journal is in English, the authors of the manuscripts that have accepted to publish must have proofreading after all editorial, and peer review processes have been completed.
Official Publication of the Ani Publishing Ltd. Şti.
Eurasian Journal of Educational Research (EJER) is an international peer-reviewed journal which publishes original researh papers in the field of education and educational scineces from all over the world. This includes primary research projects conducted in diffrent levels of education including basic education schools, lower and upper secondary schools, vocational and higher education institutions.
Ethical Principles and Publication Policy
Eurasian Journal of Educational Research (EJER) adopts the Instructions for Scientific Research and Publication Ethics guidelines issued by the Council of Higher Education (Turkey). For more information on Ethical Principles and publication Policy athttps://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/page/about.
Authors of EJER must confirm the following:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted and this will be highlighted in the cover letter.
- It is not ethical to submit the same paper to more than one journal at the same time
- On submission any potential Conflict of Interest should be clearly stated for each author
- Acknowledge the sources of data/support used in the development of the manuscript. This may include: Foundation, Grant maker, Donor, supporting institution, who provided insight and expertise that greatly assisted the research.
- If errors and inaccuracies are found by the authors after publication of their paper, they need to be promptly communicated to the editors of the journal
- All authors are responsible for the content of their paper.
- When reproducing figures and/or schemes from previous publications, it is the author's responsibility to seek appropriate permission from the relevant publishers
Reviewers of EJER must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry or political values of author(s)
- That they will be objective and constructive in their reviews, refraining from being hostile or inflammatory and from making libellous or derogatory personal comments
- That they will review manuscripts for which they have the subject expertise required to carry out a proper assessment and which they can assess in a timely manner
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential
- That they will not use information obtained during the peer-review process for their own or any other person’s or organization’s advantage, or to disadvantage or discredit others
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor
Editors of EJER must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry or political values of authors
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
- All papers submitted to EJER, after the review process completed and accepted as a possible publication in EJER; authors will be asked to submit a similarity report in PDF format by using a plagiarism software program (eg iThenticate / Turnitin / Academic Paradigms, LLC-Check For Plagiarism / Grammarly-Plagiarism Checker) that determines plagiarism / similarity rates. Submit the Plagiarism-Similarity report in PDF format for the complete text including tables, figures (excluding bibliography).Manuscripts will be will be published after you submitting similarity report.
- All author must check their manuscript by using one of the above-mentioned plagiarism checker software and send it to us in PDF format.
General similarity ratio:
- Similarity Index - Plagiarism Ratio 5% - 10%: The document contains plagiarism or similarity at low risk. ACCEPTABLE
- Similarity Index - Plagiarism Ratio 11% - 25%: The document contains moderate plagiarism or similarity. ACCEPTABLE. Please revise your paper.
- Similarity Index - Plagiarism Ratio 25%+: The document contains high-level plagiarism or similarity. REJECT: The EJER Editorial Board will REJECT your paper.
- The manuscripts that are found to be suitable as result of preliminary examinations are sent to the reviewers for scientific evaluation through blind review. The Editors, Editorial Board and/or Co-editors decide whether the manuscripts will be published based on the reviewer reports. If deemed necessary, the works are sent back to the authors for review or for proposed corrections in accordance with the criticisms and suggestions from the referees. The R-review process cannot begin in case of failure or missing any of the requirements mentioned in this journal such as detailed personal information regarding the authors (corresponding author, ORCID, affiliation, e-mail etc.) or any kind of typing mistake in the submission form, etc.
- During the review process, authors can only communicate with the editor-in-chief and co- editors via e-mail. During the review of the manuscripts in the journal, a double-blind review system is strictly applied.
- Editor-in-chief, section editors, reviewers and authors must use a proper-polite language in their correspondence. They do not use derogatory, humiliating or threatening language.
- The author (s) cannot make any changes on the accepted and finalized manuscripts.
- The author(s) is responsible for the content of the published manuscript (the accuracy of the references and citations, the arguments and copyrighted tables, pictures and other images)
Open Access Policy
- Eurasian Journal of Educational Research (EJER) is a fully open access journal, which means that abstracts and full texts of all manuscripts published in this journal are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication, without any form of restriction and requiring a subscription to the journal.
- The manuscripts that are published in the EJER are distributed under CC BY license. Users can distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon our manuscripts, even commercially, as long as they are cited for the original creation.
The content of the Eurasian Journal of Educational Research is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
- Free access of the publication over the internet without any restrictions for all users worldwide;
- Authors retain copyright to their work;
- Higher citation-- open access publications are more frequently cited;
- Increased visibility and readership worldwide.
- EJER provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ethics Committee Approval
- The “Ethics Committee Approval” is requested for the manuscripts regarding the changes made for the year 2020 within the scope of TR INDEX Evaluation Criteria. All manuscripts uploaded as of 21 February 2020 must upload the Ethics Committee Approval / Permission Document. In this context, for studies that require Ethics Committee permission, uploaded after 21 February, 2020, information about the permission (name of the board, date and number) should be included in the method section and on the first/last page of the manuscript.
- According to the index rules of ULAKBİM TR, the ORCID numbers of all the authors in the manuscripts must be submitted with the final form of the manuscript. Authors whose ORCID number is missing are not given a DOI number and the manuscript is not published as online first
Eurasian Journal of Educational Research on this website is open access for supporting academicians and researchers' studies. Any issues of Eurasian Journal of Educational Research/EJER -published or to be published, partly or as a whoe -may not be downloaded, reproduced, distrubuted, sold or transmitted in any form or by any means,electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage retrieval system, without permission from ANI PUBLISHING Co. otherwisse legal proceedings is started pursuant to 5846 law on intellectual and artistic works and right to sue is reserved.
APC: Please note that starting from 1st January 2021 the APC of this journal is USD 2000. The APC will cover the cost of English proofreading from the native speakers, editing, and formatting.